Last Updated on
This post about bedtime beauty tips has been sponsored by Grande Cosmetics and brought to you by ShopShare Network. All opinions are my own.
Posts feature partner companies & may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links & I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on links.
Do you wake up in the morning, stare into the mirror, and wonder what happened to that fresh-faced young beauty that you used to be? Need a few bedtime beauty tips to help you look your best? I know I’m certainly giving more thought to my daily skincare routine now that I am officially ‘middle aged’! While I am determined to age gracefully and not fight it TOO hard, I also don’t want to give up completely on achieving a more youthful look. If you want to look a few years younger than you already do, here are a few tips that might help. I am also sharing some great information about GrandeLASH-MD and GrandeBROW from Grande Cosmetics that might help.
Bedtime Beauty Tips to Help Fight Aging
Our skin and hair are a vital part of a youthful look and pampering them will definitely help you look years younger than you really do. With a few of these bedtime beauty tips, you will be amazed at how healthy and vibrant your skin and hair will be
- Sleep on your back: Did you know that sleeping on your back can actually help reduce the incidence of wrinkles? Sleeping on your side can cause repeated creasing of the skin on your face which may eventually lead to wrinkles.
- Add an extra pillow: If you wake up with puffy eyes in the morning, try adding an extra pillow to raise your head and help your eyes look refreshed when you wake up.
- Avoid the chips and cocktail at bedtime: Salty foods and alcohol can lead to dehydration which means you will not be looking your best in the morning.
- Never leave your makeup on at night: I know you are tired at night but sleeping with makeup on will result in clogged pores and possibly blemishes.
- Moisturize EVERYTHING: One of the most important bedtime beauty tips is to moisturize everything you can before bed. That means a light skincare lotion, lip balm, eye cream, etc. Add in GrandeLASH-MD and GrandeBROW from Grande Cosmetics for long term improvement of your lashes and brows!
GrandeLASH-MD and GrandeBROW from Grande Cosmetics
Grande Cosmetics offers dual-functioning cosmetics that help you look good NOW while also encouraging you to look your best long term with clinically active ingredients. They offer glam with substance™! I was sent the GrandeLASH-MD and GrandeBROW from Grande Cosmetics to try out last week and thought I would let you know a little bit about them.
GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum
GrandeLASH-MD promotes longer, thicker lashes in just 4-6 weeks. It is Vegan, Cruelty-free, and Gluten and Paraben Free. It is also incredibly easy to use. Just cleanse your face and apply GrandeLASHTM-MD like a liquid eyeliner on your upper lashes before bed. It is a powerful combination of nutrients & antioxidant-rich compounds derived from natural sources (ginseng root, chamomile flowers, & bearberry leaves). You can buy it on Sephora.com if you think your lashes need some enhancing! One tube is a 3-month supply, for $65 (amazing lashes for $20/month!)
GrandeBROW Brow Enhancing Serum
GrandeBROW promotes fuller, thicker brows in just 6-8 weeks. Just cleanse your face and apply directly to your brows before bed. Just like the GrandeLASH, it is Vegan, Cruelty-free, and Gluten and Paraben Free. We have only had the product for a few days but you can see some amazing transformation photos on the Grande Cosmetics website! You can buy GrandeBROW at Sephora.com if you want to give it a try yourself.
For a more youthful appearance, it is important to add a few of these bedtime beauty tips to your nightly routine. Just like Rome wasn’t built in a day, the road to beautiful skin and hair may take a little while! But ignoring the needs of your skin and hair will have you aging far too quickly!
Learn more about Grande Cosmetics by following them on social media!
- Instagram: @grandecosmetics
- Facebook: @grandecosmetics
- Youtube: @grandecosmetics
- Pinterest: @grandecosmetics
- Twitter: @grandecosmetic_
Have any other bedtime beauty tips to share?
Diane is a professional blogger and nationally certified pharmacy technician with two teens, one husband and more pets than she will admit to. She has a BS in Microbiology but left her career in science to become a stay at home mom. Years of playing with LEGO and coloring with crayons had her craving a more grown up purpose to her life and she began blogging full time. She currently deals with emotional teens, suburban politics, and middle aged metabolism while sharing her opinions in an honest and down to earth fashion on her blog.