I’m a busy mom of hormonal teens who is trying to get healthy, stay sane, and simplify my life one baby step at a time. I have a BS in Microbiology from the University of New Hampshire. I am also a Nationally Certified Pharmacy Technician and have been blogging for about 10 years. You can often find me in the garden trying to chase out chipmunks or enjoying a glass of wine on the patio. Get a more personal look at me, my average middle class life in metro Atlanta, and my blog HERE.
Want to work with me?
If you have a creative campaign or new product that you would like to see featured on my blog, please reach out! Here are a few opportunities I offer for inclusion on my blog if your brand is a good fit:
- Sponsored posts
- Recipe creation
- Giveaways (in association with a post of some sort)
- Social media promotion
- Twitter parties
- Press events/FAM trips
I also have a niche blog focused on green and healthy living called Turning the Clock Back if you want to reach a more focused audience.
Media Accolades, Features, and Freelance Writing:
I not only write for my own blog, but I have also done freelance writing for a number of other sites. You can see some of my work at the below links. Some featured articles are from Turning the Clock Back (my niche health/green living blog).
- SC Johnson Greener Choices blogger
- Heifer International Eco Conscious Gift Ideas
- Green Laboratory article for on Biotix (a biotech website)
- Freelance writer for Hologic women's health website.
- Freelance writer for EmpowHER women's health website
- Freelance writer for Solar City green living website (content no longer available)
- Featured in Nature Made Vitamin's 2013 promotional videos for Vitamelt supplements
- Featured in Willow & Sage Magazine Winter 2015
- Named to Cision's Top 10 Organic Food Bloggers on Twitter for 2014
- Featured in Atlanta Parent Magazine October 2013 as a top Atlanta Blogger
Mentions on Other Sites
- Lemon thyme seasoned salt recipe featured on Self.com
- Lavender Lip Scrub featured on BuzzFeed
- Beer bottle craft featured on Better Homes and Gardens
- Bottle Cap garden art featured on Country Living
- Recipes and Articles featured on the Cabot Cheese website
- Recipe featured in Fox News Magazine in 2013
- Raising Tolerant Children article on Family Share
- Recyclebank green living tips contribution
- Quoted in Martha Stewart Weddings
- Sage and Blackberry Sugar Scrub on Forbes.com
- 2012 Recipe Content Creator for the Grain Mill Wagon