Posts feature partner companies & may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links & I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on links.
Last Updated on December 18, 2020 by Diane Hoffmaster
This #PinnacleCocktailClub raspberry vodka mojito recipe has been sponsored by Pinnacle® Vodka . All opinions expressed here are my own.
Let me paint you a little picture of summer in the south. The weather is in the mid to upper 90s all week with high humidity. The rumbles of thunder as storms move in during the afternoon sound ominous. The cicadas are singing and the frogs are chirping as the sun starts to set. A slow after dinner stroll creates such a sweat on your body that you need a second shower before you put on your pajamas. By the time bedtime rolls around, all I want to do is sit down with a refreshing drink. I survived the day without melting into a puddle on my kitchen floor. That alone is a reason to celebrate. This raspberry vodka mojito recipe with Pinnacle® Vodka was the perfect ending to an otherwise hot and exhausting day. And if you have any leftover vodka, check out my post on uses for vodka that don't include drinking it!
Celebrate with a Raspberry Vodka Mojito!
With the kids home for the summer since mid-May, our schedules have become rather lax. We have very few places to be and are in no hurry to go anywhere. A few weeks of company, a trip to the beach, and a whole lot of time spent relaxing on the patio are the only things on my agenda. But, just because my summer is lazy and unproductive doesn't mean I have nothing to celebrate! I have a kitchen that is well stocked with bar essentials and I am happy to use it! There are so many things that I choose to celebrate during the summer and Pinnacle® Vodka is helping me do it with a delicious raspberry vodka mojito in my hand. What am I celebrating this month?
- My teenager waking up before noon without me having to nag at him
- Finding a gift card in my wallet that actually still has money left on it.
- Hitting the snooze button less than three times
- Cooking dinner without setting off the smoke detector
- Remembering everything on my mental grocery store list while shopping
- Finishing a book...and then starting a new one!
- Mopping the floor. Even if the dog then proceeds to get muddy paw prints on it again.
- Crossing at least one thing off my to do list. Even if that one thing was 'Make a to do list'
- The incredible array of fresh fruits, herbs and vegetables at my local farmers markets. And having my kids show an interest in cooking them.
I love the fresh flavors and colors I find during the summer. Berries are inexpensive, my mint is growing like a weed and with the addition of a few limes, I have a delicious raspberry vodka mojito recipe to sip after dinner. Pinnacle® Vodka is the perfect vodka for all occasions. Great for cocktails, for entertaining friends, or just a little R&R.
Other Cocktail Recipes to Try:
- Pumpkin and Apple Cider Cocktail Recipe
- Easy Summer Cocktail Recipe: Strawberry Rhubarb Fizz
- White Chocolate Peppermint Christmas Cocktail Recipe
Pinnacle® is quality vodka at an affordable price. With over 40 fun flavors, the possibilities are endless. I hope you can find a reason to celebrate this summer with a raspberry vodka mojito! Here is an affiliate link for a cocktail muddler on Amazon for crushing your ingredients.
Raspberry Vodka Mojito Recipe
- FOR THE RASPBERRY SIMPLE SYRUP
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries
- FOR THE RASPBERRY VODKA MOJITO
- 1 lime, cut into slices
- 6 mint leaves plus additional for garnish
- 3 to 4 raspberries for garnish
- 2 ounces Pinnacle® Vodka
- lime seltzer water or lime sparkling water (4 ounces)
- MAKE THE SIMPLE SYRUP:
- In a saucepan over high heat, combine sugar, water and 6 ounces fresh raspberries. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool. Strain to remove seeds and chill.
- MAKE THE RASPBERRY VODKA MOJITO
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the mint and half the lime slices
- Add the Pinnacle® Vodka and fill shaker with ice
- Cap the shaker and shake 2 to 3 minutes
- Strain the vodka into a serving glass
- Add more ice, 3 to 4 TBSP raspberry simple syrup, and top with sparkling water. Add the remaining lime slices, additional raspberries, and more fresh mint as desired
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 910Total Fat: 4gSodium: 9mgCarbohydrates: 221gSugar: 167gProtein: 5g
Looking for more great cocktail recipes? Try this easy grapefruit cocktail!
Pinnacle® is a registered trademark of Jim Beam Brands Co. and is used with permission. This is a sponsored partnership, with Pinnacle® Vodka, via Mode Media. The information, comments, and ideas expressed on this website are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or positions of Jim Beam Brands Co., its affiliated companies, or any of their directors or employees.
Diane is a professional blogger and nationally certified pharmacy technician at Good Pill Pharmacy. She has two college aged kids, one husband and more pets than she will admit to. She earned her BS in Microbiology at the University of New Hampshire but left her career in science to become a stay at home mom. Years of playing with LEGO and coloring with crayons had her craving a more grown up purpose to her life and she began blogging and freelance writing full time. You can learn more about her HERE.