Posts feature partner companies & may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links & I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on links.
Last Updated on May 18, 2020 by Diane Hoffmaster
The delicious taste of white chocolate combines beautifully with the icy and refreshing flavor of peppermint in this holiday cocktail. This White Chocolate Peppermint Christmas Cocktail Recipe is the perfect seasonal cocktail this month!
White chocolate and peppermint to the rescue!
There are certain things I really love about this time of year. The crispness of the air, the smell of a fresh pine tree, baking Christmas cookies and socializing with friends are all wonderful things to enjoy in December. But, sitting down in the evening in front of a roaring fire with a delicious Christmas cocktail is probably the best ending to a chaotic day I could possibly ask for this month!
December is busy and the to do list is long...some nights the best way to unwind from the stress is a drink in front of the fire. Whether you choose my homemade cranberry soda recipe or a glass of eggnog, take some time to sit down, sip, and relax this month!
Like this holiday cocktail? Try these cocktail recipes, too!
- Refreshing Grapefruit Cocktail Recipe This refreshing grapefruit cocktail recipe can be made with fresh grapefruit or grapefruit juice from a bottle if that is all you have.
- Homemade Eggnog Latte Cocktail Recipe This homemade eggnog latte cocktail recipe is an easy solution for people who want both coffee AND a cocktail!
- Pumpkin and Apple Cider Cocktail Recipe This Pumpkin and Apple Cider Cocktail Recipe was my own perfect pairing of flavors to keep me warm on a chilly fall evening!
I really enjoy seasonal cocktail recipes. A light and fruity daiquiri in the summer is perfect for a hot summer day. However, come winter I want a cocktail that is going to warm me up, not cool me off! This Christmas cocktail combines two of my favorite things into one delicious beverage: white chocolate and peppermint! Add a splash of vodka and Godiva white chocolate liquor to some cream and peppermint schnapps. It's a quick and easy Christmas cocktail to take the chill off your winter day.
White Chocolate Peppermint Christmas Cocktail Recipe
Depending on how strong you want your Christmas cocktail you may want to adjust the amount of milk or cream you add. Omit it completely if you like something strong. Add a touch more and share with your significant other for a drink that is less potent! Do YOU have a favorite Christmas Cocktail Recipe? Check out Mixthatdrink.com for more Christmas cocktail recipes and serve it up with my white chocolate chai truffles!
- 2 oz vodka
- ½ oz peppermint Schnapps
- 2 oz white chocolate liquor
- splash of milk or cream to add to drink
- whipped cream for topping
- 1 crushed candy cane
- Combine vodka, Schnapps, white chocolate liquor and milk//cream in a shaker
- Shake til combined and smooth
- Pour into glass, add ice and top with whipped cream
- Sprinkle with crushed candy canes
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 503Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 39mgSodium: 23mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 0gSugar: 34gProtein: 2g
Nutrition information not always accurate
Diane is a professional blogger and nationally certified pharmacy technician at Good Pill Pharmacy. She has two college aged kids, one husband and more pets than she will admit to. She earned her BS in Microbiology at the University of New Hampshire but left her career in science to become a stay at home mom. Years of playing with LEGO and coloring with crayons had her craving a more grown up purpose to her life and she began blogging and freelance writing full time. You can learn more about her HERE.