Posts feature partner companies & may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links & I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on links.
Last Updated on December 18, 2020 by Diane Hoffmaster
This cocktail recipe is sponsored by Pinnacle® Vodka . All opinions are my own. #PinnacleCocktailClub #PinnacleVodka
After a scorching hot and miserable summer, fall has finally arrived in the Atlanta area. The mornings are actually chilly and my daughter is heading out with her sweatshirt on instead of shorts and a t-shirt. My favorite part of fall is enjoying the fire pit on our patio in the evenings. It's so nice to sit by a warm fire with my husband and just wind down from a busy day. Of course, enjoying a little something that warms me up from the inside out is always nice, too! I tried a Pumpkin and Apple Cider Cocktail Recipe with Pinnacle® Vodka which I think turned out delicious! I love the weather as summer moves out and fall moves in, however the shortening days and cool weather remind me that the holidays are fast approaching. I'm already starting to see advertisements for Christmas wish lists and holiday sales. As much as I would love to just pause the calendar right here in September, I know that the holiday season will be here before I know it. A little forethought NOW will go a long way towards making the coming months a little less chaotic. Start searching Pinterest for crafts, decor ideas and cocktail recipes that you want to try in the coming months. Make sure you stock the house with a few everyday essentials to keep you sane as Fall moves into winter and the holidays take over. What sort of everyday essentials do I rely on during this time of year? Let’s see...
- Coffee. LOTS of coffee! Buy it in bulk and never run out! If there is a coffee shortage, send significant other out to restock. Threaten him with bodily harm if his mission fails.
- Post it Notes: I have those little buggers stuck to every surface in my house. Reminders of what my son wants for Christmas and phone numbers for PTA people who are looking for volunteers. Maybe I need to lose the PTA one...
- Chocolate: Okay, maybe chocolate isn't technically an essential but dealing with stress is...well...stressful! Chocolate is scientifically known to reduce stress, right? Sure. We'll go with chocolate as a medicinal need!
- Sweatshirts, hoodies, and cardigans: I spend most of the fall and winter cold. When I'm cold, all I want to do is curl up in a chair under a blanket. Which gets NOTHING on my to do list actually done! So, multiple layers keep me moving and keep my fingers off the thermostat button. This keeps my husband from losing his temper when the electric bill gets here.
- A well-stocked liquor cabinet: Okay, that makes me sound like I have a problem. However, our liquor store is about 30 minutes from my house and when company comes over at the spur of the moment, I can't just jump in the truck to pick up the makings of a nice cocktail recipe. And besides, a nightcap is a nice way to relax away the stress of a busy day!
Pinnacle® Vodka is the perfect go-to vodka for all occasions, including cocktails for entertaining friends or personal R&R. Pinnacle® is a high quality vodka at an affordable price and with over 40 fun flavors, the possibilities are endless. There are so many perfect pairings that can be made between Pinnacle® Vodka and your favorite foods. Here are a few possibilities for pairing your Pinnacle® Vodka cocktail recipe with your upcoming holiday menu:
- Pinnacle® Raspberry Vodka pairs perfectly with apricot, cinnamon, citrus, ginger, lemon, nectarine, other berries, peach, plum, rhubarb, thyme, and vanilla
- Pinnacle® Pineapple Vodka pairs perfectly with basil, caramel, cilantro, coconut, macadamia, rosemary, tropical fruit
- Pinnacle® Peach Vodka pairs perfectly with cinnamon, orange, lemon, lime, cloves, dried apricots, dried cherries, ginger, both fresh and ground, maple syrup, nutmeg, nuts
- Pinnacle® Coconut Vodka pairs perfectly with allspice, banana, basil, black pepper, Brazil nut, caramel, chocolate, citrus, cumin, curry leaf, garlic, ginger, guava, lemongrass, passionfruit, pineapple, sun-dried, tomato, turmeric, vanilla
- Pinnacle® Citrus Vodka pairs perfectly with almonds, basil, berries, brandy, cherry, chocolate, cilantro, cinnamon, coffee, cranberry, fig, ginger, grape, hazelnut, mint, nutmeg, persimmon, pineapple, vanilla
This Pumpkin and Apple Cider Cocktail Recipe was my own perfect pairing of flavors to keep me warm on a chilly fall evening! Check out this food pairings website to find more perfect pairings to go with your Pinnacle® Vodka! Then, start creating your favorite fall cocktails!
Pumpkin and Apple Cider Cocktail Recipe
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 204Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 149mgCarbohydrates: 36gSugar: 26gProtein: 2g
Pinnacle® Vodka shakes things up with unexpected experiences and delightful discoveries. Explore with other fun flavors at http://www.pinnaclevodka.com
Pinnacle® is a registered trademark of Jim Beam Brands Co. and is used with permission. This is a sponsored partnership, with Pinnacle® Vodka, via Mode Media. The information, comments, and ideas expressed on this website are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or positions of Jim Beam Brands Co., its affiliated companies, or any of their directors or employees.
Diane is a professional blogger and nationally certified pharmacy technician at Good Pill Pharmacy. She has two college aged kids, one husband and more pets than she will admit to. She earned her BS in Microbiology at the University of New Hampshire but left her career in science to become a stay at home mom. Years of playing with LEGO and coloring with crayons had her craving a more grown up purpose to her life and she began blogging and freelance writing full time. You can learn more about her HERE.