Posts feature partner companies & may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links & I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Last Updated on September 13, 2017 by Diane Hoffmaster
This post about how to get healthy lips has been sponsored by Grande Cosmetics and brought to you by ShopShare Network. All opinions are my own.
The older I get, the more I realize that I am no longer a spring chicken. I look at photos of myself from 15 years ago and I am truly shocked by the differences I see. My hair isn't as luxurious and my skin is definitely showing some wrinkles. Even my lips are starting to show signs of aging and I decided that something should be done about that! When I was asked to work with Grande Cosmetics to try out their new GrandeLIPS hydrating lip plumper, I decided it sounded like a great beauty project. Want to learn how to get healthy lips and perk up your kisser? Here are a few tips that might help!
Table of Contents
How to Get Healthy Lips
Healthy lips can really help you look much younger than you really are. Here are a few ways to pamper your lips so you can look your best.
- Start with a healthy diet: What you eat really does make a difference in the way you look. Make sure to boost your intake of vitamins and minerals by eating nutrient-dense foods like fresh fruits and vegetables. Vitamins B and E are especially important for healthy lips and skin. Ask your doctor about supplements if you think you might need them.
- Get rid of dead skin: Dead skin on your lips can make them dull, flaky, and cracked looking. Use a natural lip scrub to exfoliate away the dead skin cells.
- Protect your lips from the sun: If you are going to be out in the sun all day, use a lip product that has SPF in it or wear a large brimmed hat to block your face from the sun's damaging rays.
- Avoid smoking and excess caffeine: Both of these things can make the lips look much older than they really are. Stick to water rather than coffee and kick your smoking habit.
- Use the right type of lip products: The lip products you choose can make a big difference in the health and appearance of your lips. Choose something like the GrandeLIPS Hydrating Lip Plumper to help give your lips a boost.
GrandeLIPS Hydrating Lip Plumper
GrandeLIPS is an instant lip formula with long-term benefits. Not only does it plump lips within a few minutes of using it but it also helps improve the health of your lips long term. It comes in an array of colors including clear if you just want a natural look to your lips. Infused with VolulipTM and hyaluronic acid, it's clinically proven formula increases overall lip hydration, volume, softness, and firmness in just 30 days of usage when applied twice daily.
GrandeLIPS has a unique cushion applicator that easily wipes clean, and feels smooth on the lips. When you apply it, you will feel a light tingling sensation on the lips. Don't worry...that is totally normal! It is infused with vanilla flavor, is cruelty-free, and free of gluten and parabens. Definitely a great way to keep your lips looking and feeling great.
Find GrandeLIPS at Sephora!
Grande Cosmetics believes in Glam with substance™! GrandeLIPS not only helps your lips LOOK better but it helps them improve their overall health at the same time. If you are wondering how to get healthy lips, this is a great place to start! I have only been using it for a few days but am looking forward to seeing the results after a full 30 days of using this hydrating lip plumper!
Learn more about Grande Cosmetics by following them on social media! You can buy GrandeLIPS at Sephora.com!
- Instagram: @grandecosmetics
- Facebook: @grandecosmetics
- Youtube: @grandecosmetics
- Pinterest: @grandecosmetics
- Twitter: @grandecosmetic_
Want to try out this hydrating lip plumper for yourself?
Head over to Sephora.com and choose your favorite color!
In honor of GrandeLIPS launching in all Sephora locations, they are giving away 60 - $25 Sephora Gift cards!
Diane is a professional blogger and nationally certified pharmacy technician at Good Pill Pharmacy. She has two college aged kids, one husband and more pets than she will admit to. She earned her BS in Microbiology at the University of New Hampshire but left her career in science to become a stay at home mom. Years of playing with LEGO and coloring with crayons had her craving a more grown up purpose to her life and she began blogging and freelance writing full time. You can learn more about her HERE.