Posts feature partner companies & may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links & I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on links.
Last Updated on December 18, 2020 by Diane Hoffmaster
I have quite a sweet tooth and dinner is followed by dessert probably a little bit too often in my house. I could probably work out a lot less if I gave up the sweets but where is the fun in that, right? This white chocolate cheesecake mousse recipe was a treat for my teenage daughter. Her two favorite desserts are cheesecake and anything with white chocolate. I decided to combine them both into a deliciously creamy and sweet mousse that I topped with fresh raspberries. It turned out delicious!
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through a link on this site,
we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
One note about the vanilla I used in this white chocolate cheesecake mousse recipe: I prefer vanilla bean paste rather than vanilla extract. Vanilla bean paste actually has billions of little tiny vanilla beans in it. They give your finished dessert a really classy look. If you look closely at the photo above you can see little flecks of vanilla bean. I use it whenever I am making something white that I really want to show off the actual vanilla in.
As for the berries on this white chocolate cheesecake mousse recipe, you can really use whatever you happen to have in season. My daughter loves strawberries but the ones at the store looked a tad bit old so I went with the raspberries instead. You could probably use a pie filling of some sort or lemon curd if you don't have access to fresh berries.
I recommend melting the white chocolate in a stainless steel double boiler. I messed up my first batch of white chocolate because it seized up in the microwave. My own fault for being too lazy to drag out the double boiler. A mistake I will not make again since I hate wasting good white chocolate!
Make sure your cream cheese is nice and soft before you get started and then it only takes a few minutes to whip up this easy and delicious dessert recipe! If you love white chocolate and are looking for more dessert recipes, try my Cranberry Orange Bundt Cake recipe with white chocolate glaze or my peppermint snowballs cookie recipe.
White Chocolate Cheesecake Mousse Recipe with Fresh Raspberries
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste (or vanilla extract)
- 4 to 5 TBSP powdered sugar
- fresh raspberries for topping
- extra powdered sugar and fresh mint for garnish if desired
- In a medium sized bowl, beat heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form
- Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler until smooth
- Beat the softened cream cheese and vanilla bean paste. Add melted white chocolate and continue beating until smooth.
- Turn beater on low and slowly beat in whipped cream. Do not overmix.
- Spoon into dessert glasses and top with fresh raspberries.
- Sprinkle with additional powdered sugar and top with fresh mint if desired.
Like this dessert recipe? Pin for later!
Diane is a professional blogger and nationally certified pharmacy technician at Good Pill Pharmacy. She has two college aged kids, one husband and more pets than she will admit to. She earned her BS in Microbiology at the University of New Hampshire but left her career in science to become a stay at home mom. Years of playing with LEGO and coloring with crayons had her craving a more grown up purpose to her life and she began blogging and freelance writing full time. You can learn more about her HERE.