Posts feature partner companies & may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links & I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Last Updated on February 5, 2018 by Diane Hoffmaster
This Sports Team Management App post is sponsored by TeamSnap brought to you through ShopShare Network. All opinions expressed here are my own. This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through a link on this site, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Ever since my children were old enough to toddle across a field, they have played sports of some kind. We went through a LOT of youth sports as they struggled to find the perfect one for their personalities. Each sport came with its own challenges, both technical and organizational. We did the group snack thing for both kids soccer teams. We stayed up WAY too late every summer during swim team meets that lasted until midnight due to thunderstorm delays. Some days we got hopelessly lost trying to find our way to tennis matches that were almost an hour away. Youth sports are incredibly beneficial to kids, however, they do come with an assortment of challenges to overcome. If you are struggling to conquer your kid's sports chaos, the TeamSnap sports team management app can help. And even better? You can get a free three-month trial to see if you like it before you pay to subscribe. Keep reading for more information about TeamSnap and learn how you can enter to win a $500 donation to any official school or community team!
Table of Contents
What is the TeamSnap Sports Team Management App?
Youth sports is more than just showing up with your kid to play a match. There are snack schedules to organize, rained out practices to make up, and matches to get to who's directions you can't seem to find. There are sick kids who can't play, captains who get called for jury duty, and so many other crazy scheduling issues that need to be dealt with. That is where the TeamSnap sports team management app comes in handy!
TeamSnap is an easy-to-use, indispensable tool for organizing and communicating every aspect of team life. Fifteen million coaches, parents, team managers, and players use TeamSnap's web and mobile apps to save their sanity and stay in the know through email, text and instant alerts. It is available on your computer, smartphone or tablet, and plans range from the low price of free to just pennies per team member per month. Here are a few features you will find indispensable:
- Schedule organization: List all games, events, meetings, etc that team members need to know about
- Calendar Syncing: Sync your TeamSnap calendar with your iOS calendar for better organization.
- Create Rosters for each team. Add not only players but parents, coaches, assistants, and managers so everyone knows what is going on.
- Member Availability: Keep track of which participants are available for any given event
- Messaging: Make sure messages are sent to everyone who needs them (and not the people who don’t need to know!)
- Photo Sharing: Share photos of events in a safe and secure location without concerns about privacy
- Team Statistics: Keep track of how your team is doing throughout the whole season
- Payments: Make sure you know who has paid and who still owes money to cover team expenses
- Refreshments: Assign refreshments to team members so there is no wondering who has to bring snacks each week.
- Mobile app: Make sure your team stays connected, even when they are on the road or away from home
- Team Home page: TeamSnap has a well organized home page that makes navigating the site incredibly easy.
TeamSnap sports management system
The TeamSnap sports management system is both an app for your phone AND an online website. With these two convenient ways to access your sports team information, you can easily create rosters, schedule snacks, find directions to the next game, handle team finances and so much more. TeamSnap is used by over a million teams around the globe. Whether your kids are in sports, clubs, Scouts, etc. you will find this app incredibly helpful. Seriously....my daughter is in Girl Scouts, my son plays tennis. My HUSBAND plays tennis. Organizing activities for my family's sports and clubs takes time and dedication. TeamSnap can make it SO much easier for you! With the summer sports season starting soon, you really need to check it out!
Get 3 Months TeamSnap Sports Team Management App FREE!
Not sure if the TeamSnap sports team management app is the right way to organize your youth sports activities? You can get a FREE 3-month trial before you spend any money at all! Just sign up on the TeamSnap website and get started organizing your family's sports, club, and other activities! Want to learn more about TeamSnap? Check them out on social media!
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/teamsnapap
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/teamsnap
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/TeamSnap
- Pinterest - https://www.pinterest.com/teamsnaphq
- Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/TeamsnapHQ
Win a $500 Donation to Any Official School Or Community Team!
TeamSnap is giving away $500 to put towards any official school or comminuty team. Just think of what that money could buy for your team...new uniforms? A few new balls or bats? Just enter the giveaway through the widget below to enter to win!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Diane is a professional blogger and nationally certified pharmacy technician at Good Pill Pharmacy. She has two college aged kids, one husband and more pets than she will admit to. She earned her BS in Microbiology at the University of New Hampshire but left her career in science to become a stay at home mom. Years of playing with LEGO and coloring with crayons had her craving a more grown up purpose to her life and she began blogging and freelance writing full time. You can learn more about her HERE.