Posts feature partner companies & may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links & I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on links.
Last Updated on July 5, 2017 by Diane Hoffmaster
Do you love spending time at the shore? Do you line your pockets with seashells and take millions of photos of ocean sunsets? If you are drawn to the smell of salt water and the sound of crashing waves, these beach themed crafts will be a huge hit!!
Beach Themed Crafts
When I was growing up, I lived right on Long Island Sound. I regularly went to the beach after dinner with my mom to walk on the sand and look for sea glass. I ended up with bowls of shells, smooth stones, and some wonderful memories. If you will be at the beach this summer, consider a few of these beach themed crafts to celebrate the ocean in a decorative way. Remember, however, that animals like sand dollars and star fish should NOT be brought home! Stay out of protected areas and take only a few small mementos from your beach journey! If you are still looking for more craft inspiration, check out my collection of easy crafts and grab your glue gun!
Ocean Crafts for Kids
1. Seashell Craft for Kids from B-Inspired Mama
2. Seashell Keepsake Craft from Moms and Crafters
3. Simple Beach Keepsake Craft from Fireflies and Mud pies
4. Nature Crafts Beach Drift Wood Broken Shell Rattles from Red Ted Art
5. Beach in a Bottle Keepsake from The Country Chic Cottage
6. Paper Plate Seashell Craft for Preschoolers from Artsy Craftsy Mom
7. Shell Critters Art Projects for Kids from Mosswood Connections
8. Toddler Tuesday! Craft with Shells from Must Have Mom
9. At the Beach: Salt Tray Imaginative Play from Picklebums
10. Summer Craft Idea: Make A Beach Memory Jar + More Fun Sand Activities, Crafts and Games For Kids (No Beach Required) from Hip Mama’s Place
11. Flip Flop Craft from The Ramblings of a Crazy Woman
12. A Paper Plate Jellyfish Craft from Happy Hooligans
13. Seashell Turtle Craft from Easy Peasy and Fun
14. Paper Plate Beach Ball Kid Craft from Glued to My Crafts Blog
15. How to Make Homemade Sand Slime Recipe for Kids Science from Little Bins for Little Hands
16. Firework Salt Painting from Busy Mommy Media
17. Newspaper Shark Craft from I Heart Crafty Things
18. DIY Mini Mason Jar Aquariums from A Little Claireification
19. Summer Craft: Beach Wreath from A Few Short Cuts
20. Clam Critters Craft from Masshole Mommy
21. Sand Clay Recipe and Handprint Keepsakes from The Imagination Tree
22. Mini Beach Craft from First Palette
23. Summer Fun for Kids: Colorful Sand Paintings from Schooling a Monkey
24. Rock Photo Holders from One Little Project
25. Family Fun Beach Scavenger Hunt & Activities from Raising Little Superheroes
26. Beach Crafts, Games and Treats from The Crafting Chicks
Diane is a professional blogger and nationally certified pharmacy technician at Good Pill Pharmacy. She has two college aged kids, one husband and more pets than she will admit to. She earned her BS in Microbiology at the University of New Hampshire but left her career in science to become a stay at home mom. Years of playing with LEGO and coloring with crayons had her craving a more grown up purpose to her life and she began blogging and freelance writing full time. You can learn more about her HERE.