I am a huge fan of anything coffee flavored…whether that is straight coffee, iced coffee, coffee ice cream or just about anything else you can think of! Chocolate with coffee is just about the closest thing to heaven I can imagine so when I was asked to be a part of a Mom Central campaign that celebrated International Coffee Day with International Delight Iced Coffee I figured it was right up my alley! I headed out to buy some and chose the International Delights Iced Coffee Mocha flavor, although you can get original, caramel, or vanilla. This is one of the recipes that they sent with my package so I could have something creative to offer my guests and I just had to share. If you are a fan of chocolate and coffee you just have to try these! Make sure you check out the International Delight Iced Coffee Facebook page to see if there is a coupon available! Or, you can go check out my International Delights Iced Coffee Party!
Mocha Chip Muffins With International Delight Iced Coffee
- 1 ¾ cup flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup International Delight™ Mocha Iced Coffee
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line muffin tin cups with paper liners
- Whisk together dry ingredients in a large bowl (except instant coffee) and stir in chocolate chips
- In a separate bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients (add instant coffee here!), stirring until coffee is dissolved.
- Add Iced Coffee mixture to flour mixture, stirring just until incorporated.
- Fill each muffin cup ¾ full. Bake for 18-20 minutes until tops spring back. Cool on a rack for 10 minutes, then remove from pan.
- Yield: 12 muffins
Disclaimer: In accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”: I received International Delight Iced Coffee at no charge as part of a Mom Central campaign to facilitate this recipe. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed here are mine and mine alone. Some of the links in this post may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.